LD Systems provides a diverse range of industrial conveyor system solutions to help companies enhance their efficiency. Our expertise covers anything from a solitary conveyor to entire integrated product flow systems.
Our team of warehouse design experts can perform an on-site evaluation of your warehouse or distribution center's current state and use that information to develop a new strategy for success. We also leverage various components of warehouse conveyor systems to design tailored solutions. Our team can conceptualize, design, adjust, and install all the required distribution center conveyor systems and components to drive your business towards success.
Benefits of Installing Our Conveyor Systems
By selecting LD Systems' conveyor systems, you can experience benefits beyond increased productivity. Our systems also offer the following advantages:
- Reduce the risk of workplace injuries and improve ergonomics by minimizing manual handling.
- Offer flexibility with size and configuration options that can adapt to your specific space and routing requirements.
- Automate movements to enhance efficiency and minimize human error.
- Deliver a high return on investment by reducing manual labor costs as products move faster and more efficiently through your warehouse.
LD Systems' conveyor systems can help you streamline your operations and achieve optimal performance in your warehouse or distribution center.
Choosing the Best Distribution Center Conveyor System for Your Facility
When choosing the right conveyor system for your operations, there are several factors to consider. At LD Systems, we understand that this is a significant investment for your facility, so we prioritize safety and efficiency. Here are some of the factors to consider:
- Safety should be the top priority. It's essential to conduct a facility survey to ensure safe routing and system placement. Additionally, you should pay close attention to a system's built-in safety features and their effectiveness.
- Consider your inventory. Fragile or irregularly shaped items require unique material handling needs, and different product sizes can pose challenges. The option you select should offer maximum protection against damage and the most versatility for your specific inventory mix.
- Analyze your needs and goals. Consider a system's footprint, expansion potential, and compatibility with your warehouse's floor space. If necessary, an overhead or custom-designed solution could work. A computer-generated simulation can help you visualize different options and make better decisions.
- Match your throughput. High-volume processing facilities require systems that can keep up with operations without compromising product integrity. Aligning your warehouse's throughput with the system's efficiency and handling ensures customer satisfaction through faster processing and undamaged items.
At LD Systems, we can assist you in selecting the ideal conveyor system for your facility, taking into account your unique needs and goals. Our team will work with you to design and implement a solution that optimizes your operations while enhancing safety and efficiency.
Types of Warehouse Conveyors and Features
LD Systems does not represent a particular brand or manufacturer. Instead, we have relationships with a small network of conveyor manufacturers who provide the best and most reliable equipment.
Package Handling Conveyor
This type of conveyor is used to handle various packages, cartons, and boxes in industries such as logistics and e-commerce. Belt conveyors, live roller conveyors, roller conveyors, and gravity conveyors are the most common types used for package handling.
Accumulation conveyors are used to temporarily store products before they are transported to the next process. These conveyors prevent the interruption of the production line and the accumulation of products. Belt conveyors and roller conveyors are commonly used for accumulation.
Automatic Sortation Conveyor
Automatic sortation conveyors are used to sort and divert products based on their destination. These conveyors are commonly used in distribution centers and airports. The most common types of sortation conveyors are shoe sorters, cross-belt sorters, and tilt-tray sorters.
Pallet Handling Conveyor
Pallet handling conveyors are used to transport heavy loads on pallets. These conveyors are common in industries such as manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution. The most common types of pallet handling conveyors are chain conveyors, roller conveyors, and skate-wheel conveyors.
Overhead Trolley Conveyor
Overhead trolley conveyors are used to transport products overhead, typically in assembly or production lines. These conveyors are commonly used in industries such as automotive and electronics manufacturing. The most common types of overhead trolley conveyors are power and free conveyors and monorail conveyors.
MDR (Motorized Driven Rollers) Conveyors
MDR (Motorized Driven Roller) conveyors are innovative material handling systems that utilize a series of independently driven rollers to transport goods efficiently. These conveyors are known for their versatility, flexibility, and energy efficiency. MDR conveyors offer excellent control and precision, allowing for smooth product accumulation, diverting, and merging. With their modular design and plug-and-play functionality, they are easy to install and integrate into existing conveyor systems. MDR conveyors are widely used in various industries, including e-commerce, logistics, and manufacturing, to optimize throughput and enhance operational efficiency.