Overhead Trolley Conveyors for Streamlined Processes
LD Systems offers a solution to maximize your facility's vertical spaces with overhead trolley conveyor systems. These suspended transport systems improve your workflows by freeing up valuable floor space for essential operations, ultimately contributing to your bottom line.
Applications for Hanging Conveyor Systems
The overhead trolley conveyor is a continuous loop of chain or cable that suspends from overhead supports or structural tracks, carrying carriers attached to transport products. These systems accommodate a variety of operations, including:
- Providing empty cartons for filling
- Carrying parts overhead during a natural cooling or drying process
- Transporting odd-shaped parts that are difficult to convey on a belt or roller-type conveyor
Overhead trolley conveyors can handle light objects such as documents, empty boxes, or garments, as well as heavy loads such as machinery parts and automobiles. They are beneficial for a wide range of industries, including:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Material Handling
Flexibility and efficiency are the hallmarks of these transportation systems, making it easier to transport odd-shaped parts and improve speed, ultimately allowing companies to expand their capacities and capabilities.
Benefits of Overhead Conveyor Systems for Improved Operations
Hanging conveyor tracks provide a versatile solution for warehouse operations and support multiple applications and processes for various industries. Some of the benefits of these systems include:
- Maximizing space: Overhead conveyors free up floor space for essential operations while utilizing unused vertical areas, optimizing your warehouse space. This maximization provides more room for products, workstations, and future expansion.
- Speeding up production times: Hanging conveyor systems reduce travel time for products between operations, and transportation concerns are handled, allowing your workforce to focus on other vital tasks, increasing productivity levels across the warehouse.
- Improving ergonomics: With an overhead conveyor belt, limit bending and lifting actions. The transportation system improves your operations' function and comfort.
- Increasing cost savings: Hanging conveyors reduce labor costs and improve product safety and preservation, saving you money while improving accuracy and efficiency. The products travel quickly through the warehouse, resulting in faster production times and more earnings.
Overhead Conveyor Solutions from LD Systems
Our integrated solutions are among the industry’s most trusted because we tackle each distribution center optimization project through a comprehensive discovery process that includes analyzing data, price points and anticipated return on investment. It’s only then our team begins to develop the perfect customized layout with conveyor flexibility and scalability.
With a combined 50 years of material handling integration experience, we are the experts at maximizing efficiency and moving goods expeditiously from order to door.
Contact Us today to learn how pallet conveyors can help your business.